The outputs of the ASU module can perform Digital Fuse Function - the output is automatically turned off if the output current exceeds a value specified by the user.
Features of digital fuses:
- The maximum output current is set by the user.
- If the output current exceeds this value, then the output is automatically turned off within 100 ms;
- No external fuse required;
- Each channel performs both a relay function and a fuse function;
- Channel activation after emergency shutdown (fuse recovery) is possible according to one of the scenarios:
- over CAN
- with input