- The project has been transferred to the platform .NET 6, updated dependencies and libraries.
- The process of opening the chart has been optimized, now large functions open faster.
- The principle of tracking changes in the diagram has been changed, now changing the color or font of text fields causes a save event.
- Added the ability to change the size of the text field on the chart.
- Fixed a bug related to renaming projects.
- Fixed a bug related to opening settings in a group of special components.
- The component editor and export to PDF are temporarily disabled - due to a change in the principle of drawing components on the diagram.
- Updated user manual: sections "components", "code editor", possible problems"
We keep in mind all your requests and requests for adding new features related to the automated control system modules and the configurator, and we will definitely implement them in future versions. The next release is scheduled for April.
Before installing the new version of the automated control system configurator, we recommend creating a copy of the old projects. If you have found a bug or have any suggestions for upgrading the functionality, please let us know by email email@example.com or use the feedback form in the settings. Also, for communication, you can use the contacts listed in the configuration control system settings window of the Configurator.