- Fixed bug of circuit analysis (exception about incorrect value)
- The library of components has been updated, the principle of drawing some elements has been changed in order to speed up the loading of the diagram (triggers, multiplexers, digital fuses, etc.)
- Refactoring of the code related to loading the diagram and replacing components (adding CAN messages, replacing input and output types)
- Added new components to the "Special" group: writing and reading from memory (allows writing an analog value to memory and reading it on the next cycle), increment, reading and resetting an increment (allows reading the number of pulses from digital inputs). A detailed description and examples of working with blocks will be added to the documentation later.
- Increased the limit on the size of the request file when compiling via the Internet (relevant for large projects)
- Updated libraries for local compilation
- A panel for project 137 has been added to the "Panels" group
- Some aspects related to the appearance of the configurator have been updated, links to contacts in the main window have been added
Before installing a new version of the ACS configurator, we recommend creating a copy of the old projects. If you submit a bug or have suggestions for upgrading, please report this mail to email@example.com or use the feedback form in the settings.